Your Skokie Dentist
Welcome to our newly decorated Skokie dental office! Louis I. Freeman DDS is a full-service dental practice that has 30+ years of experience treating patients of all ages in downtown Skokie. Our skilled and caring dentist Dr. Louis Freeman practices general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry with expertise ranging from dental implant restoration and dental crowns/bridges, to complete & partial dentures and teeth whitening.
At Louis I. Freeman DDS, our patients’ oral health and overall comfort is our number-one priority. If you have questions or concerns about visiting the dentist, please feel free contact us today!
Why Choose our Skokie Dental Office?
- Now Accepting New Patients. Our Skokie dental office is open to new patients. Dr. Freeman accepts patients with and without dental insurance. Contact our office for an appointment.
- In Network. You will be happy to know that Dr. Freeman is “In Network” with most PPO dental insurance plans.
- Digital X-Rays. Aside from efficiency, digital x-rays have proven to be safer than conventional alternatives. We pride ourselves on not only staying on top of technological advances, but doing what’s healthiest for you.
- Convenience. Dr. Freeman’s office is conveniently located in Skokie on Lincoln Avenue between Oakton and Galitz.
- Free Parking. Ample free parking is available on the side of our building, end of the block, and there are public lots on both corners of the block .
- Public Transportation Access. We are easily accessible from public transportation. We are conveniently located a few blocks from the Skokie Swift, as well as PACE buses.