Your Skokie Dentist
Welcome to our newly decorated Skokie dental office. Dr. Louis I. Freeman, DDS, and his staff look forward to creating a comfortable and relaxing visit for you in their family-friendly office in downtown Skokie. We strive to provide the highest level of patient care. Your comfort and satisfaction are their number one priority.
Why Choose our Skokie Dental Office?
- Now Accepting New Patients. Our Skokie dental office is open to new patients. Dr. Freeman accepts patients with and without dental insurance. Contact our office for an appointment.
- In Network. You will be happy to know that Dr. Freeman is “In Network” with most PPO dental insurance plans.
- Digital X-Rays. Aside from efficiency, digital x-rays have proven to be safer than conventional alternatives. We pride ourselves on not only staying on top of technological advances, but doing what’s healthiest for you.
- Convenience. Dr. Freeman’s office is conveniently located in Skokie on Lincoln Avenue between Oakton and Galitz.
- Free Parking. Ample free parking is available on the side of our building, end of the block, and there are public lots on both corners of the block .
- Public Transportation Access. We are easily accessible from public transportation. We are conveniently located a few blocks from the Skokie Swift, as well as PACE buses.